Monday, May 16, 2016

Life Must Go On

It's been a long time here. Hello, me.. How are you?
Tiara, it's been a long not see you here. I miss the way you look in front of me. I miss you. I miss you daily story, your heart voices, your life. I hope you are alright, there.

It must be though of you until you really can't to visit me. I hope you are fine. I'm worrying about you. Really. How was your life there? Do you like it? Are you happy there? Are you enjoying there? Please say yes..

Tiara, no matter how hard your life is. Please, always be you. Please, remember, everything's gonna be alright. Please, be alright. Please, be safe. Please, dont be sad. Please, please, i beg you, be happy. Because, i will always love you. i love you no matter how, i will always beside you. Okay?

I love you, me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Have an opinion?